Free eLearning Resources Section
eLearning Mind strives to be the best custom eLearning company by staying ahead of the development curve, incorporating solutions for clients from many backgrounds. We have put together a list of free e-Learning resource articles and reference posts covering everything you need to know about e-Learning as it relates to the corporate world, businesses, and elements of academia. Our eLearning resources page is both comprehensive and ever-expanding, with a focus on methodology, learning management, and corporate strategy. Please check in frequently to see new and updated eLearning resource articles. Check our eLearning blog for some learning thought leadership and more in-depth analysis.
Types of eLearning
eLearning represents the fusion of learning and teaching by way of new technology. This means using new forms of tech such as multimedia, computer-based programs, and mobile apps to enhance current forms of learning, including social learning, blended learning, micro learning, synchronous and asynchronous learning, and more.
- Blended Learning Resources
- Why Mobile Learning is the Future of Workplace Learning
- Gamification Learning at Work
- Developing a Mobile Learning Strategy
- Social Learning in Corporations
- Is Microlearning a Strategy for Ongoing Professional Development?
- Micro Learning Management Systems & Trends
- In House Learning & Development
- Synchronous Learning: Advantages & Disadvantages
- Asynchronous Learning: Advantages & Disadvantages
Learning Management Systems
A learning management system is the use of software for various education and training programs. Various eLearning software specifications include Tin Can API and Scorm, as well as other related resources below.
- What is a LMS (Learning Management System)?
- What is Tin Can Learning? (Tin Can API)
- What is SCORM for eLearning?
- Tin Can Vs SCORM
Instructional design is the technical term for the act of creating an experience, which allows a learner to acquire knowledge and information in an easy, efficient, and engaging way. This includes popular methods such as ADDIE and SAM. Check out our resources for instructional design below.
- ADDIE (Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement and Evaluate) in eLearning
- SAM Model (Successive Approximation Model) in eLearning
- Pros & Cons of ADDIE & SAM: Corporate eLearning
- Instructional Design and Engaging eLearning Activities
- Instructional Design Tips for eLearning Development
- SWOT Analysis for Instructional Design + eLearning
- Instructional Design vs Instructional Development
eLearning for Companies
Corporate eLearning is where eLearning truly shines. It brings elements of learning from the lab and the classroom into companies for their respective training and learning programs. Any company in search of an edge over the traditional norms will find that edge in eLearning.
- eLearning Return on Investment
- Effectiveness of eLearning in Corporate Training Programs
- Why Does Corporate eLearning Fail?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Corporate eLearning
- Advantages of eLearning in The Corporate Training Environment
- Corporate eLearning Market Size in The US
- How Does e-Learning Affect Business and Education
- Using Social Media in eLearning
Download our free eLearning eBooks for the latest expert analysis in eLearning methodologies, eLearning design, corporate eLearning and more.
- 2017 Learning and Development State of the Industry Spring Report
- The Blueprint You Need for Diversity and Inclusion In Your Business
- MicroLearning Ebook
- Managing Millennials: Tailoring your hiring, on-boarding and training to millennials
- Guide To Become A Chief Learning Officer eBook
- Empowering Your Sales Team eBook
- How to Have Critical Conversations and Maintain Strong Relationships
- How to Get Employees to Actually Engage in Learning And Improve Overall Internal Communications